You can turn a humble cupcake into a lovely gift with this colourful, printable cupcake box.
You will need:
- The cupcake box printable PDF.
- Scissors and a scoring tool.
- White card (200-250gsm is ideal).
- Glue or double-sided tape.
- Cut out the two pieces for the box. Score along the dashed lines and edges of the glue tabs.
- Cut out the cupcake holder, remove the centre circle, and score along the dashed lines.
- Apply adhesive to the glue tabs and join the two box pieces together – the purple square joins the green square.
- Join the three sides to the blue base.
- Close the box by joining the two last sides together – the green and pink squares.
- Fold the flaps down on the cupcake holder and insert into box. You do not need to glue anything on the cupcake holder.
- Add a delicious cupcake – of course – and you are done.
The final box measures 3″ square, so would also be a great size for party favours or candy. Adding a pretty box is a great way to make an affordable gift, and this little box can be made in next-to-no time.
Jackie lives in the UK with her partner and son. She founded her shop and blog — It’s Organised — with the aim of putting the joy and creativity back into gift-giving. Sign-up to her newsletter to keep up to date with new tutorials, products and gift ideas.